Questions? [email protected]
"...I wish I would have taken this course BEFORE I started teaching here three years ago. The methods and insights given in ESL Insider's 120 hour TEFL course could have saved me a lot of grief and disappointment. Now I am optimistic about starting a new school year armed with better lessons and a realigned perspective. Thank you, ESL Insider!" - Reviews
- Advice from 26 teachers in China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan.
- How to find "your" best place teaching abroad.
- A comprehensive look at salaries for teachers in China, Korea, Japan & Taiwan.
- What kind of school do you want to work in? Learn about the different kinds of schools that you can teach in.
- And a whole lot more about teaching
Your time (5 free days) and access can be extended for:
- Includes a Basic online TEFL certificate upon course completion.
There are 2 ways to enter this course.
- Pay first
- Self-enroll for free
1. If you pay first you'll get access to the complete course and a certificate upon completion. There will be no delays.
2. If you take the free way then you'll get limited access to the course. If you decide to later pay for continued access and certification then you can do so on this page.
New & Improved! This course was formerly known as the 120 hour course.
To access all 18 levels including:
- An advanced online certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- Feedback on lesson planning assignments.
- Not 2-6 months like most courses, but long term access to the course.
"Hi Ian! I loved the course! It wasn't really difficult, but it was not
easy - and I feel like I learned a lot. I definitely plan to continue
using the resources. I have applied for and set up over 7 interviews
already in China.
If you add on various additional certs, like young
learners and what not I would take those. I plan to take a job in China
and blog about it for the year to qualify for the 1000 hour cert.
so much for an awesome learning experience." - Sandra Dee Bonadonna, TEFL-120
Get the INSIDE SCOOP on teaching in Asia
Here are some things that you will get when you log in:
- Advice from 26 teachers in China, Korea, Taiwan and Japan on video.
- How to choose "your" best place teaching English abroad.
- A super detailed look at salaries for teachers in Eastern Asia.
- A look at the different kinds of schools that you can work in.
- Fun quizzes to see if these courses are for you and if your English is good enough to teach abroad.
- A start on the teaching part: teaching methods, public speaking, learning methods...
You can work on this course at your own pace. There is no deadline or timeline. This course is thorough. That is why it is guaranteed.
Start level 1 now
This course includes everything in the advanced course AND a full year of support with "your classes".
- Help w/ lessons
- Help resolving classroom problems
"Concise" - Laura H.
Tweet this, or share on Facebook