- no grades
- no theory
- no tests
- no grammar study
- no certificate
This is an action based course for people who want to transform their experience teaching English abroad (to mostly children) from bad to good. This course includes everything from TEKA minus the small sections on theory and grammar, plus...
There are 10 assignments to this course and you will provide the content (pages from the student books you use) for 5 of these.
This course is the culmination of:
- 13+ years of combined research or experience teaching abroad
- 6 years of trial and error teaching in Asia
- And it's been influenced by 20+ teachers from multiple countries
- 18 levels of interactive learning covering everything from teaching reading to dealing with classroom problems
- Feedback and interaction on written assignments which further cements material studied in the course
- 60+ instructional videos that teach you tools that you can apply today
- Lifetime access
Teaching now? Convince your boss to support your progress.
If you really want to have a better year teaching English abroad to mostly kids then this is how you do it.